Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a small, one form entry First School near Bromsgrove. The school are looking for a highly experienced Teaching Assistant on a full time temporary basis to start ASAP.
The school is situated out of the town in a small village and has a good reputation in the local area.
The role will be working full time as a Teaching Assistant for one to one support for a child within a Reception class. The child is currently going through the process of gaining an EHCP but is suspected to have Global Delay and is working at the 16-18months age range. The school are looking for someone experienced in Early Years to work with this child on a one to one basis.
The role is due to start immediately and continue for the rest of the academic year, potentially on a temp to perm basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary or First School children
· SEN experience is essential
· Have supported pupils with SEN
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the class teacher
· One to one support for a child with SEN in Reception class
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.