Rubery, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education is working with a school in Rubery who are recruiting for a 1:1 Teaching Assistant. The school are looking for someone to join their team immediately on a full-time long-term basis.
Responsibilities in this role will include providing additonal 1:1 support to two children in Key Stage 1. The school are looking for a teaching assistant with experience of working with children with Autism and someone who is enthusiastic about the children progressing.
The role is expected to start ASAP and is an on-going long-term position.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Experience supporting children with Autism
· To have supported pupils one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the class teacher and SENCO
· Provide one to one support
· Prepare resources
· Effectively manage the engagement of the children
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.