Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Malvern who are recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher to start as soon as possible. Our client provides each student with the opportunity and skills to achieve their maximum potential.
The school are looking for a Computer Science specialist to teach up to Key Stage 5 including iGCSE and A Level. The role will require full planning, marking and assessment on a part time basis.
This Computer Science Teacher vacancy is to start ASAP on a part time basis with the timetable spread over 5 working days.
To apply to this Computer Science role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching Computer Science up to Key Stage 5
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as a Computer Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £150 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.