Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham near the Worcestershire border that are recruiting an English Teacher to start January 2021. The school has a great ethos as well as an ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED rating.
Our client is seeking a driven and dedicated professional to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4. The successful candidate will be required to plan lessons, mark, carry out assessments and attend departmental meetings when needed.
This position is to start in January 2021 and is expected to last untill Easter.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience in teaching English up to Key Stage 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as a English Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning and preparation of lessons
· Monitoring, assessing, and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education