Up to £58 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are recruiting on behalf of our client, a Primary School based in Telford, who are looking for a full time EYFS Teaching assistant to support a Nursery class. The role will commence after Easter and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
The school are keen to attract a teaching assistant who has the passion, drive, and commitment to contribute towards their continued progression.
The successful individual will be required to join the school on a full-time basis
The successful individual will be required to join the school on a full-time basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is preferred but not essential.
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one
· Have experience with phonics and up to date EYFS curriculum confirmation.
· Be enthusiastic about working with children.
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the class teacher.
· General class support.
· Taking small groups of pupils
· Prepare resources.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding.
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Jo at Flourish Education