Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a small village primary school on the outskirts of Worcester. The school has an excellent reputation and is situated in a sought after residential area.
The school are working with us to find a teaching assistant who can start after the Easter holidays on a full-time basis. The role required will be either working in a Reception or Year 2 class as general classroom support. There may be some small group intervention work involved as well.
The role is due to start after Easter and continue on a full-time basis until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 2 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Experience of working with small groups
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To support the class teacher in either Reception or Year 2
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the children
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £70 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.