Up to £120 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a private nursery based on the outskirts of Droitwich. The nursery has a very good reputation and was graded as ‘Good’ in their most recent OFSTED inspection.
The nursery are looking for a nursery manager who is able to start as soon as possible on a long term basis, initially until Christmas to cover a long term absence. The role would consist of all aspects of managing a private nursery. The nursery would consider someone who is looking to step up into a managerial role with prior experience as a supervisor or deputy manager.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Minimum Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or equivalent
· Experience working in an Early Years setting
· Experience or an interest in managerial responsibilities
· Be able to work on own initiative
· Be a team player
· Changing nappies, or helping with potty/toilet training
· Action plans for staff
· Leading and taking part in activities throughout the day
· Managing staff
· Adhering to policies
· Planning and assessment
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education