Up to £140 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a small, one form entry village primary school on the Worcestershire/ Herefordshire border who are looking for a full-time Reception class teacher to cover a maternity contract until the end of the academic year.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Reception teacher to join the school on a temporary basis for the remainder of the academic year. The role is due to start ASAP on a full time basis.
The class is of mixed ability with 2 children requiring additional support. There are 2 teaching assistants in the class to support.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are considered
• Experience working in Early Years.
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Reception Class.
• To work alongside the class teaching assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education