Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a small village first school on the edge of Bromsgrove They are currently looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant to join their team on a temporary basis. The school is set in a small village and has a great reputation within the community.
The role required is a Teaching Assistant who can work on a full time basis starting in January 2021. The successful candidate will be working within a mixed year 3/4 class as a general classroom support. The role is expected to continue until at least February half term as sickness cover with the potential to be extended.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Have experience working with Primary School children
· Qualified as a Teaching Assistant
· Have worked within KS2. KS2 curriculum knowledge is essential
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills
As a Teaching Assistant you will be expected to;
· Work with children with an enthusiasm for learning
· Work on a one to one basis or with small groups
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.