Up to £120 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school on the outskirts of Pershore. The school are looking for an experienced Maths teacher to work on a part-time basis delivering interventions to UKS2, KS3 and KS4.
The school is situated out of the town in a small village and has a good reputation in the local area.
The role will be working on a part-time basis delivering small group intervention sessions focussed on Maths. This will be from Year 5- Year 11 including SAT’s and GCSE preparations.
The role is due to start immediately and continue for the rest of the academic year, potentially on a temp to perm basis for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience as a Maths teacher
· GCSE curriculum knowledge
· Experience delivering small group work
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the subject lead
· Small group Maths teaching from Year 5- Year 11
· Planning, marking and assessments for the groups taught.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.