Selly Oak, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School near Kings Heath that are recruiting a Maths Teacher on a temporary basis. The school has an excellent local reputation for its academic success and works hard to ensure that all staff and students feel valued.
Our client is seeking a Maths Teacher to support students in Key Stage 3 and 4 for the Autumn Term. A successful candidate will be responsible for teaching, planning lessons, assessment, and parents’ evenings.
This Maths Teacher role is starting September 2020 on a full-time basis and is expected to last until December.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status (NQT’s encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 Maths
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Managing classroom behaviour
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education