Saltley, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Bordesley Green that are recruiting a Maths Teacher to start immediately. Our client works closely with the local community and their staff team are hardworking, supportive, and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
The school is seeking an experienced and committed Maths teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4. This role will involve planning, marking, assessment and attending parents’ evenings.
This Maths Teaching position is full-time and starting immediately and is to continue until the end of the Autumn Term.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching Maths up to Key Stage 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Ensuring good behaviour management is maintained the classroom
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.