Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Stourbridge that are recruiting a Media Studies and English Teacher on a long term basis. Our client works closely with the local community and their staff team are hardworking, supportive, and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
The school is seeking an experienced Media teacher to teach at A Level as well as experience teaching English up to Key Stage 4, to include full planning and assessment.
This teaching position is full-time to start after October half term initially until Christmas when the position will be reviewed.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching Media up to A Level
· Experience teaching English up to KS4
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as an PE Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Ensuring good behaviour management is maintained the classroom
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £160 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.