Up to £140 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in the Telford area that are looking to recruit a Politics Teacher. This position is to start January until February half term, with the possibility of going permanent. The school ideally would want the candidate to be able to teach KS3 History, but this isn’t a necessity.
Our client has over 900 pupils attend the school, including 360 in their Sixth Form. In their recent Ofsted inspection, it was commented that teachers know students exceptionally well as individuals. The school works hard to ensure that teaching fuels students’ interests and encourages them to be active and independent learners.
This is a part-time Politics teaching role teaching 3 days per week.
To apply to this Politics Teaching role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS/QTLS (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Politics in a School/College
· Good behaviour management
· Must be able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as a Politics Teaching role:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £160 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment
If you require any further information on the Politics Teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943