Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Evesham who are currently recruiting a Psychology Teacher to start immediately on a long-term supply basis.
Our client’s vision is that children will be happy, safe, healthy, and successful. They are an inclusive family school and welcome children of all abilities. Their belief is that every child has unique and individual qualities and needs to feel valued, encouraged and challenged, building their self-belief, and leading to their achievement.
The school are looking for a Psychology Teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 while taking on full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking. Participation in extracurricular activities may be required.
This Psychology Teacher position is starting immediately and is expected to continue until the end of Summer Term.
To apply to this Psychology Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Psychology up to Key Stage 4
· Good classroom management
Responsibilities as a Psychology Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
· To paid be up to £150 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.