Rubery, South Birmingham
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a small, one form entry Primary School near Rubery, on the Worcestershire/ Birmingham county border. The school are looking for a Reception class teacher to cover a maternity leave.
The school is known for its friendly working and learning environment and the positive feedback the staff have had at school. The school is very popular with parents and has recently been graded ‘Good’ from OFSTED.
The role required is a class teacher with a specialism in Early Years who can teach the class on a full time basis. This is due to start shortly before May half term and continue for the rest of the summer term, potentially staying on in September.
The school is ideally looking for an experienced teacher but would consider confident NQT’s as they are expecting OFSTED in the near future.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience teaching in Early Years
· Qualified Teacher Status (NQT’s may be considered)
· Knowledge of SEN is an advantage
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Plan, mark and assess work as the class teacher.
· Competitive salary of up to £150 per day.
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.