Harborne, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school based near Edgbaston that are recruiting a Science Teacher on a long-term basis. Our client has an excellent local reputation and prides themselves on producing enthusiastic and self-motivated learners.
The school are seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable Science teacher than can teach all 3 Sciences to Key Stage 3 and 4. Whole class teaching responsibilities are required in this role including planning, marking, and form tutor duties.
This Science Teacher role is to start in January 2021 on a long-term basis.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science
· Ability to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Participation in CPD, departmental meetings and parents’ evenings
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education