Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream first school in Bromsgrove to recruit exclusively for SEN experienced Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant.
This Teaching Assistant role is to work with a child who needs extra support in a Reception class. The child in question who is joining the school in Reception is working well below age expected levels and has issues communicating. The ideal candidate will excel in working with children with special needs, and who has a calm and patient nature. Having experience working with children with speech and language is also a bonus.
The role is required to start in September on a full-time basis. This role may end up going temp to perm for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Special Needs in particular attachment disorder
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a child with speech and language issues
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the child
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.