Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a small village school on the outskirts of Worcester. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join the school on a full-time basis.
The school is small in size with mixed year group classes. It is known for it’s community ethos and good reputation.
The role required is a Teaching Assistant who will be required to full time to work on a one to one basis with a child in Year 1 class. The child in question has no behaviour issues, but requires regular brain breaks and sensory support. The school are looking for an energetic candidate who can take their initiative.
This is due to start immediately on an ongoing basis. There is currently no definitive end date for this teaching assistant assignment.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is useful
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the class teacher.
· One to one support for a child with additional needs within a Year 1 class.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.