Up to £80 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Central Worcestershire who are currently recruiting a Cover Supervisor to start after May half term on a long-term supply basis and possibly permanent.
Our client is a comprehensive school and as a good school with outstanding features, the school has a good reputation and the students well mannered.
This role involves covering various classes across the school, you will also be required to ensure work is completed and behaviour is to a high standard of the students.
This is a long term / permanent basis role.
To apply to this Cover Supervisor role, you will need the following:
· Degree Qualification
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Experience marking work up to Key Stage 4
· Good classroom management
Responsibilities as a Cover Supervisor:
· Eensuring work set is completed by the class.
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
· To paid be up to £80 per day
· Continued professional development
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant