Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a local First School in the suburbs of Redditch who are looking for an Early Years teaching assistant to work within a Nursery class on a full-time basis. The role is ongoing with no specific end date.
The school is a large, three form entry first school located outside the Redditch town centre. The school has maintained a ‘Good’ OFSTED rating over the last two inspections.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· Minimum Level 2 qualification
· Experience within Early Years is essential
· To be proactive and take initiative.
· Knowledge of the EYFS
· Ability to work with enthusiasm and passion
· Work on a one to one basis with children
· Working closely with the class teacher
· Be responsible for small group work
In return you will receive;
· Competitive salary of up to £70 per day
· Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding training
· Holiday pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or through an Umbrella company
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.