Handsworth, West Midlands
Up to £100 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a ‘good’ Primary School located in Handsworth. The school is larger than average and a 2 form entry school.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a ICT Teacher to join the school on a temporary basis. The role is to work across the primary age range on a part time basis, 2 days a week.
This teacher role includes planning, marking, assessments and attending to all necessary meetings.
The role is looking to start in September for the full academic year.
To apply to this ICT Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status.
· Experience working in Primary schools
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
Responsibilities of a ICT Teacher
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons across the primary age range
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557