Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Castle Bromwich who are currently recruiting a Maths Teacher to start immediately on a long-term supply basis.
Our client has a relentless drive for the best academic progress for each individual pupil, sits comfortably alongside the wider curriculum where values education embraces citizenship, pupil voice, charity, and community work.
The school are looking for a Maths Teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 while taking on full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking. Participation in extracurricular activities may be required.
This Maths Teacher position is starting immediately and is expected to continue until the end of Summer Term.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Maths
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Maths
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 4 Maths
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Robert Goodby at Flourish Education