Up to £130 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a large first school which is situated on the Worcestershire and Birmingham border. This is a two form-entry school looking for a part-time Nursery teacher to cover an ongoing absence. This role is 3 days per week, Monday to Wednesday on an ongoing basis starting immediately.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver engaging lessons and play to the Nursery class whilst working in partnership with the teaching assistant and the other half of the job-share. The majority of the planning will be provided, however the candidate will be expected to adapt lessons where needed.
This Nursery teaching role is open to candidates with QTS (NQT’s are considered) but must have undertaken the Early Years pathway as part of their PGCE or Degree.
As soon as possible start on an ongoing basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status- Early Years Teacher Status is considered
· Experience teaching within Early Years
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver lessons and play to the Nursery class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary- up to £130 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.