Rubery, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a school in Rubery who are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to support in Key Stage 1 on a 1:2 basis. The school are looking for someone to join their team after October Half Term on a part-time long-term basis.
A successful candidate will be responsible for supporting two children with complex needs and must be energetic and able to use their initiative.
This Teaching Assistant role is starting after October Half Term on a morning only basis, and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Experience supporting children with complex needs
· To have supported pupils one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the class teacher and SENCO
· Provide 1:1 and 1:2 support
· Effectively manage the engagement of the children
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.