Up to £120 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with Primary School in Worcester who are recruiting for a part-time cover teacher to start on a long term basis. The role is likely to continue until the end of the academic year 3 days per week.
The school are looking for a candidate who is comfortable teaching across the Primary age range and is adaptable in their teaching style to suit all year groups. The role in question would require a teacher to move between classes covering the Class Teacher as they take small groups of students and deliver intervention sessions.
The successful candidate will be required to mark and assess work completed and a small amount of planning may be required from time to time.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status- NQT’s are encouraged to apply
• Experience teaching in all Primary Key Stages
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• An understanding of SEN
• To deliver set work to classes across the school
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £120 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.