Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £125 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently recruiting for a School Business Manager/Office manager to join a primary school in the Dudley area. We are looking for an individual who has experience managing, Human Resources, Health & Safety and the day to day running of a school office. The school require a Business Manager/Office Manager who has a track record of achieving excellence and is always looking for ways to excel.
To apply to this Business/office manager role, you will need the following:
• Leadership and management experience including finance and Health & Safety.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to prioritise tasks and organise their time well.
• The ability to develop excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
• Be professional, friendly, helpful, a ‘public face’ for the school.
• A genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of a team.
• A certificate or diploma in School Business Management.
• Be able to demonstrate a track record of high standards
• Have experience leading a winning team
• Want to make a difference and improve standards at school level
• Be an excellent leader and dedicated manager
• Lead and manage Human Resources, Health & Safety, Admin and Finance staff
• Delivering CPD and training to staff members
• Attend SLT and school management meetings
• Act as the schools Health & Safety Lead
• Promote the high standards of the school
• To paid be up to £125 per day
• Continued professional development
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
• Holiday Pay
• Dedicated Consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual