Up to £160 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish education are currently recruiting for a Secondary school in Worcestershire who are looking for a Science Teacher with a Biology specialism to join their team from November to cover a maternity cover. This school has a strong sense of community, a desire to support and nurture individuals, and a commitment to challenging students to their full potential.
This role will involve Teaching Science, mainly Biology to Key stages 3 and 4 whilst taking on whole class responsibilities such as planning and marking.
This Science Teacher position is a part- time role which will be 4 days a week, covering a maternity cover starting in November 2021.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following
· QTS in Science or Biology ( NQT’S are encouraged to apply)
· Experience Teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science and Biology is desirable
· To have good behaviour and classroom management
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher
· Whole class Teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving and monitoring pupils’ progress
· Maintaining good behaviour and classroom management throughout lessons
· To be paid up to £160.00 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.