Bartley Green, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ primary school in South Birmingham that are recruiting a KS2 Teacher on a temporary basis. The school works closely with parents and the wider local community to create a happy family atmosphere within school.
Our client is looking for a Year 4 class teacher to join their staff team on a long-term basis. Full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking will be required.
This is a full-time teaching role to start after Easter and will be continuing until the end of Summer Term.
To apply to this Year 4 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are considered
· Experience working in Lower Key Stage 2
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as Year 4 Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Year 4 class.
· To work alongside the class teaching assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Create a positive learning environment
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis - Drummond at Flourish Education