Frankley, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school near Rubery who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within KS2 on a long-term basis. This role is a full time position starting immediately.
The school require a teaching assistant with strong initiative and curriculum knowledge to work within a Year 5 class. A successful candidate will be required to carry out general teaching assistant duties as well supporting small groups.
The role is starting immediately and will be a temp to perm role for the right candidate.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working with Primary School children
· To have supported pupils in small groups
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Strong behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Use own initiative to support class teacher
· Assist class teacher with marking
· Provide small group support
· Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of pupil
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education