Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a larger than average two form entry primary school on the outskirts of Worcester. The school strives to build strong links between home, school and the community to best aid the children.
Flourish Education are working with the school to recruit for a Reception teacher to join the school initially on a temporary basis until the end of the academic year.
The role itself is a class teaching position for a Reception class. Ideally the successful candidate would be comfortable teaching up to Year 4 as the school like to utilise staff for internal cover where possible. NQT’s are encouraged to apply for this position.
The role is due to start after February half term and does have the possibility of turning permanent next September.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are considered
• Experience working in Early Years.
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Reception Class.
• To work alongside the class teaching assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education