Up to £40 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Kidderminster to recruit exclusively for SEN experienced Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant. This is a part-time role, working 5 afternoons per week.
This Teaching Assistant role is to work with a child who needs extra support in a Reception class. The child has an EHCP and has various needs that require him to need constant 1:1 support. The ideal candidate will excel in working with children with special needs, and who has a calm and patient nature. Having experience working with children with challenging behaviour is also a bonus.
The role is required to start after Christmas and continue through until Easter at the earliest, potentially the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Special Needs
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a child in Reception class
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the child
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £70 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.