Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with small Primary School near Tewksbury who are recruiting for a part time PPA to start after February half term on a maternity contract.
The school is set in a small village in a rural area with easy access to main roads and motorways. The school comes with an excellent reputation and is standard one form entry in size.
The position is part-time, 2.5 days per week with the school flexible on the days. The successful candidate will be working across Key Stage 2, Years 3 to 5 and would be teaching a variety of subjects including PE, RE and French so previous experience with these subjects would be an advantage.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s won’t be considered.
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to KS2 classes.
• Work in partnership with the teaching assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education