Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a one form entry primary school in the Kidderminster area. The school is located near the town centre in a residential area with easy access to main roads and public transport links.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join the school on a temporary basis. This a full class teaching role and the candidate would be expected to plan and assess all work. The role required is a part-time Year 6 teacher teaching 2 days per week. The ideal days are Thursday and Friday but the school are willing to be flexible on the days for the right candidate.
The role is to start in October and continue until Christmas initially.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are not considered for this role.
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• Experience teaching Year 6.
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Key Stage 2 Class.
• To mark and assess all work.
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.