Up to £160 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School located in Oldbury. The school is set within good transport links and easily accessible.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a KS2 teacher to join the school on a long-term basis. The role is to cover PPA by delivering MFL lessons in Spanish on a Part time basis covering Maternity Leave.
The role is looking to start in April
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the KS2 classes
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Natalie Breakspear at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557