Saltley, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Saltley who are currently recruiting a English Teacher to start immediately on a long-term supply basis. Our client believes education has the power to be life changing. The prospect of making that happen genuinely drives them, they are determined that no child will be left behind.
The school is seeking an experienced English teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including: planning, marking, attending departmental meetings and parents evening.
This English Teaching position is starting immediately and is to continue until September.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching English up to Key Stage 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as an English Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Ensuring good behaviour management is maintained the classroom
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual