Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a small one form entry primary school on the outskirts of Kidderminster. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
The school is set in a small village and is known for it’s smaller than usual class sizes. It has a great ‘family feel’ to it and has been rated as a ‘Good’ school at its most recent OFSTED inspection.
The role required is a Teaching Assistant on a full time basis working as general classroom support. This could be in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2. The role will require the candidate to support children both on a 1:1 basis and in small groups as well as aiding the class teacher.
The role is due to start in September on a rolling contract.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Have experience working with Primary School children
· Qualified as a Teaching Assistant
· Have supported pupils on a one to one basis or in small groups.
· Good behaviour management skills
As a Teaching Assistant you will be expected to;
· Support the class teacher
· Support children either on a one to one basis or in small groups
· Deliver small group interventions for reading, writing or numeracy.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.