Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Selly Oak who are currently recruiting a Maths Teacher to start immediately on a long-term supply basis.
Our client is a comprehensive school and sixth form that welcomes 11 – 18 year olds from across Birmingham.
The school are looking for a Maths Teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 & 4 while taking on full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking. Participation in extracurricular activities may be required.
This Maths Teacher position is starting immediately and is expected to continue until the end of Summer Term.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Maths up to Key Stage 4
· Good classroom management
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
· To paid be up to £160 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.