Kingswinford, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in Kingswinford that are recruiting an Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS Practitioner on a long-term basis.
The school are seeking an experience individual who has a good knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum and is committed to ensuring that children leave the setting to enter the first years in school with all the key social skills required.
This is a Full-time role which is due to start in September and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant / Practitioner role, you will need the following:
· EYFS curriculum knowledge as well as having experience of 'play management'.
· Have previous experience of working in 0 - Foundation Stage settings
· SEN experience
· Relevant Level 3 qualification
· Experience working in a EYFS setting
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant / Practitioner role,
· Carry out observations and assessments on children’s development.
· Follow the settings policies and procedures especially safeguarding, health and safety, behaviour and equal opportunities.
· Supervise and manage specific activities and follow the settings planning.
· Use your initiative and be able to work as a team and as an individual.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Natalie Breakspear at Flourish Education