Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £130 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Teachers who are looking for short-term teaching opportunities and Day to Day supply in the Central Dudley area.
Work ranges from day bookings, week bookings and term by term bookings. You may be called on the day or request pre-booked work only. Candidates can request to only work specific year groups or be flexible from Years 7 to Sixth Form.
Candidates who are looking for flexible work are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this Teaching role, you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status- NQT's can apply.
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Fun and adaptive teaching style
· Maintain a high level of behaviour and classroom management in accordance with the school's behaviour policy
· Cover classes and teach work set out.
· Mark work at the end of the day
· To be able to work with a range of different pupils and key stages.
· A competitive salary of up to £130 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education